synopsisDown a seedy city street in her neighborhood, young Enola Penny is obsessed with what appears to be a long abandoned theatre. One night, she sees that the front door is slightly ajar and impulsively decides to sneak inside. But there in the dark, decrepit auditorium, a show unlike any other unfolds before her eyes. Its host is an eerie human puppet named Peg Poett who will introduce Penny to six tales of the bizarre: A couple traveling in a remote part of the French Pyrenees cross paths with a lustful witch; A paranoid lover faces the wrath of a partner who has been pushed to her limit; The Freudian dreams of an unfaithful husband blur the lines between fantasy and reality; The horrors of the real world are interpreted through the mind of a child; A woman addicted to other people's memories gets her fix through the vitreous fluid of her victims' eyeballs; And a perverse obsession with sweets turns sour for a couple in too deep. But as the stories unfold, something much stranger is happening to Enola. Something irreversible and horrific. Something that awaits its next audience in THE THEATRE BIZARRE.
picture gallery[Gallery not found]
"Theatre Bizarre" on Facebook
- Metaluna Productions produce AMONG THE LIVING
- Metaluna Productions produces Richard Stanley’s The Other World
- The Theatre Bizarre on Scifi-universe
- French poster for The Theatre Bizarre
- First images from the feature film Samurai.
- The shooting of Samurai start !
- Pre production of Gaspar Scheuer’s
- The Theatre Bizarre vol 2
- The Theatre Bizarre TRAILER
- Metaluna Productions is proud to announce the release of the dvd DR. GORE.
The Theatre Bizarre
produced by Severin Films in association with Metaluna Productions,
directed by Douglas Buck, Buddy Giovinazzo, David Gregory, Karim Hussain, Jeremy Kasten, Tom Savini and Richard Stanley.
Starring Udo Kier, Catriona McColl, Tom Savini, Victoria Maurette, Suzan Anbeh, AndrĂ© Hennike, Tiio Horn, Debbie Rochon, Lindsay Goranson.